We are living / in the age / in which the pursuit of all values / other than / money, succes, fame, glamor / has either been discredited or destroyed. / MONEY, SUCCESS, FAME, GLAMOUR / for we are livining the Age of the Thing. -From the Party Monster Soundtrack
This Space is a natural reaction to the AGE of the THING.

Saturday, January 21, 2006

Tom Vilsack Sent Me an Invitation - My Page

So I got an email the other day from Governor Tom Vilsack. He's not even my Governor, but since I hate the kid in office in Jeff City, I'll audition other Governors and Senators. I love my Congressman, William Lacy Clay. He's the man 99% of the time.

Any rate, Gov. Vilsack wanted me to join him at ourtenwords.com, a project by the "heartland demoncrat PAC" to sum it all up so anyone can understand it. Now, I am a Democrat until the Green Party makes a respectable showing (prime example of a network externality for those who care). And I'm happy to give advice to anyone who wants it. So, I signed up. You can see my own page with my ten words. And, if you are anything like a Dem, I urge you to go. Maybe we can steer the party someplace useful and off the plantation.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home