We are living / in the age / in which the pursuit of all values / other than / money, succes, fame, glamor / has either been discredited or destroyed. / MONEY, SUCCESS, FAME, GLAMOUR / for we are livining the Age of the Thing. -From the Party Monster Soundtrack
This Space is a natural reaction to the AGE of the THING.

Thursday, March 09, 2006

America's Next Top Model

Okay, I love this show. I think it's largely because the girls always have about three emotions: Cry, Complain and Puke. That's about it. And boy do they not get along. Next week, I will do a bigger deal on this, but my front runner right now is Nnenna, who immediately earned the nickname Nenema in my house.

I also wish the show would just decide to break it off completely with Janice Dickinson, the world's oldest supermodel according to one of the new contestants. I concur. Hell, I don't even think of her as a supermodel, since I had never heard of her before the show. It's not like she's Twiggy, a fashion icon/supermodel for all time. She might've been hot in her time, but now she's just out there.

More commentary next week, when my Idol writing duties relax.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home